Join now

Web Developer & Marketing Consultant Seeking Tips (Toronto)

I just returned to Canada a couple months ago, after completing my MBA at one of the top 20 business schools in the US. My MBA specialties were marketing, entrepreneurship and consulting. I also have a tech background - a B.Sc. in Computer Science from a Canadian university and years of experience in the tech industry in tech roles in Canada, (meaning I can do programming, web development and technical writing).

I am looking to continue freelancing and consulting work here and can help individuals gain a digital presence or help a startup/small/midsize company to establish and/or grow its presence.

If you have any tips for getting web development and marketing consulting or freelance jobs here in Toronto, please feel free to share them!

More about me below:

I know that there are a lot of professionals here on InterNations who either want to have a web presence but don't know where to start, or who have a startup or small business and would like some marketing and strategic help and that's the other reason I'm posting on here.

My services include website development, digital marketing (research and analysis, strategy, implementation, PR, social media, etc) and content development.

Go to my website at Protected content to find out specifically what services I offer or connect with me on LinkedIn at Protected content

Toronto Forum

Our Global Partners