Join now

Coffee and/or Brown Bag sessions? :) (Toulouse)

Hello everyone! I'm Jean from Taiwan, I just arrived this summer and will be staying in Toulouse for my studies on aeronautical engineering for one year.

I would love to put together a group of people who are interested in learning new things or hearing about other people's experiences in the form of a Brown Bag session. Brown Bag sessions are casual events where the host of the session who will talk about one chosen topic - any topic - over casual food like pizza, bagged lunch/dinner, or even just coffee and sweets. The talk can be about a culture, about how to knit, how to bake your famous cinammon cake, what your profession does (no ads please, only the sharing of knowledge and experience), about cultural conflicts you personally experienced, or just about your experience of living abroad. Because every life is an adventure, everyone has something fantastic to share :) But of course the host of each session is completely based on voluntary will.

I love learning new things/skills and enjoy warm, open talk sessions. So if you're interested, it would be great to be able to hear from you! :)

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners