Join now

Creating A Nature Retreat for Artists & Urbanites (Toulouse)

Hi Everyone!

I moved to France in April '15 to begin renovating a farm complex (20,000 sq ft & 27 acres) in Coupiac. The goal is to transform it into a the ultimate wildlife retreat and public park with a long-term goal of hosting small festivals, weekly summer markets, private events and more!

I welcome on average 15 volunteers each summer and offer the venue as a place for skilled craftspeople and artisans to share their skills, train apprentices or inspire their staff by contributing to "real world" renovations projects.

If anyone would like to get involved, there are all kinds of projects happening throughout the year:
> landscaping, gardening & forestry
> DIY, carpentry, stone masonry
> furniture making & restoration
> creating nature trails
> fruit picking (apples, pears, peaches, dates, walnuts...)
& MORE!

One large barn has been ear-marked to become a cinema / performance space; perfect for parties, live performances, exhibitions, corporate events etc. If anyone is interested in helping develop this space, they can have exclusive use of it to host their own events etc. once complete.

Donations of time, expertise tools or equipment etc. would be hugely appreciated in exchange for any or all of the following:
> use of the venue to host your own classes or workshops (train apprentices etc.)
> use of the spaces & materials on-site to work/create
> testimonials/recommendations for university course leaders or potential employers
> photos of the projects you work on
> listings, editorial &/or advertising on my website
> editorial &/or advertising in my quarterly newsletter (1, Protected content

My website for the project is: Protected content
Please feel free to email me at: Protected content

Thanks!
Andrew

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners