Join now

Do you want to make a difference in a simple way? (Toulouse)

Dear all,

I am starting a non-profit project in Brazil (my country of origin), where I am setting up "play & literacy corners" in poor communities that have little or no access to educational books and toys. I'm currently partnering with local churches and NGOs in the communities in order to set up these corners. The project's name is Alice in the World of Imagination.

The project's main goal is to provide a learning environment for parents and children aged Protected content enjoy together in order to boost the development (i.e. cognitive, social, language and motor) of children at risk.

I'm searching for donations of educational toys for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, such as shakers, doudous, puzzles, blocks, board and card games, lego. It can be either new or used toys. I will be collecting donations until August Protected content , I will be heading to Brazil for one month to work on this project). If you have any donations, please contact me at Protected content at Protected content .

A little about me: I'm a researcher in early child development. I have a master's degree in education from Harvard University, and a master's in psychology from Paris University V. I have worked in numerous international projects in Latin America and Africa, with UNESCO, World Bank, IDB, Save the Children, among others. I am very passionate about making a positive change in the world through education, especially for young children and their families.

Thank you!

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners