Join now

Free Accommodation Available December!! (Toulouse)

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am an Australian who has recently moved to Toulouse in the south of France. My boyfriend of 8 years is working for Airbus (which operate out of Toulouse), so we have relocated along with our 4 year old dog Pretzel, to Toulouse.

I am hoping someone may be interesting in house sitting / pet sitting for us while we travel around Europe in December Protected content weeks)

We have only been in Toulouse for 2 months now, so don't know many people, but we have rented a beautiful one bedroom apartment in the centre of town. It is a relatively small apartment, but it has modern appliances and is very neat and clean. It also has beautiful windows that look out over the rooftops of Toulouse and let in beautiful natural sunlight. We have put a lot of care into furnishing the apartment, and in our opinion it is very stylish while still being very cosy and comfortable.

Our dog is a 4 year old whippet named Pretzel, and she joined us in Toulouse only one week ago. She is the most gentle loving dog that I have ever had, and while she can act a little mad when at the park, she loves nothing more then to lay in the sun and sleep all day.

We do not have much money, so we are looking for someone prepared to housesit for free (although if this is not possible, we would consider paying a small wage).

As I mentioned, Pretzel is more than happy to relax around the house, but she also loves being walked around town (when it's not too cold or miserable outside). She loves company, but can be left alone during the day if you were to travel outside of Toulouse, or make other plans during the day. Unfortunately there is nowhere for her to go to the toilet in our apartment, so we usually take her down to the street about 3 times a day (morning midday and before bed). If you were to leave the home for an extended period of time she is trained in using puppy pads as well.

Our travel plans are not concrete as of yet, but we are looking at being away from the 15th of december until the start of January.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any further questions.

Kindest Regards,