Join now

Job Opportunity - Toulouse

Views

Hi everyone,
I am a Warehouse Manager at Acia Aero Parts Company situated in Cugnaux. We buy and sell aircraft parts for ATR/Embraer/Beechcraft aircraft.
I am looking for a diligent person to work in our Warehouse. The successful candidate will be required to:

1) check and receive stock on our system;
2) carry out warehouse duties (i.e. tidying up, stock taking, installing shelves etc); and
3) prepare orders and ship stock to clients.

The role requires a good deal of accuracy and patience but we have a strong team ethos which creates a good supportive working environment.

Requirements:
· Protected content skills are required (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
· Protected content have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. In addition, a proficient level of French (i.e. telephone/email skills) is preferred but NOT essential.
· Protected content be a team player who is reliable, has good initiative, is committed, and quality focused.
· Protected content to lift heavy loads as required- it's physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting.
· Protected content to understand instructions, knowing when to escalate and when to use initiative.
· Protected content to perform standardized work processes and defined work instructions.

Desirable
If possible, we would like someone with:
· Protected content current French forklift certification (CACES 3).

If you are interested, please email your CV to me ( Protected content ).

Toulouse Forum