Research on Housing in SW France (Toulouse)
Dear InterNations users,
Chateau de la Durantie is looking for your help with research concerning housing in SW France. Chateau de la Durantie will soon begin work on quality homes in the grounds of the Chateau, which offer the chance to belong to an international community that lives in synthesis with the local people and lifestyle. Please visit the website for more information: Protected content .
Please help us by taking 10 minutes to complete the questions below. All participants will be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win membership of Chateau de la Durantie's Country Club for two, for one year. The Country Club offers users access to world-class dining, spa, sports and social facilities within the Durantie community. Please email your answers to: Protected content
1) What is your country of origin?
2) What is your occupation in Toulouse?
3) What is your age?
4) Do you have children?
5) What are your hobbies and interests?
6) Which publications, magazines or journals do read for work or leisure?
7) Where did you live before Toulouse?
8) What are the best things about life in Toulouse and the surrounding area?
9) What are the drawbacks to life in Toulouse and the surrounding area?
10) Did you have any reservations about moving to France?
11) Have you bought, or do you have plans to buy, a property in or around Toulouse?
12) If you have purchased, or plan to purchase, property in or near Toulouse, please explain why?
13) Do you own property elsewhere?
14) On a scale of 1-5, 5 being very important, how important is it to you to holiday with like-minded others?
15) Which nationalities do you socialise with on a regular basis?
Thank you for taking the tiem to participate in this research.