Join now

Satya Yoga 2012/13 - Earth Sequence (Toulouse)

Hello Everyone!

The new year is finally upon us - in just a few hours I'll be taking the first class of the Earth sequence, the first of the 5 sequences for the year.

The studio, my favourite space in Toulouse, at 32 Rue General Compans is open again and classes will be Tuesdays 6-7:30pm and Thursdays 5-6:30pm. Perfect for those of you stuck in the office all day. Do yourself a favour and come check it out :)

Daytime classes will continue in the park at Les Abattoirs. This week Monday to Thursday from Protected content and Wednesday evening 7-8:30pm.

Calligraphy Yoga in Europe is still looking for some studio space on a Wednesday evening but in the meantime join me in the park 5:30-6:30pm to try this beautiful fusion of Chinese Tai Chi and Chi Gong, Indian Yoga and the effortless, fluid, 3D movements of calligraphy writing.

All classes are suitable for people of any age and level of fitness/ health. All you need is some comfortable clothes and an empty belly (and a mat or towel for the park).

If you have any questions feel free to email me or give me a buzz on Protected content .

Hope you're all smiling!

Namaste,
Zoe :)

The 5 sequences I teach are from Yoga Synergy in Sydney where my teacher, Simon Borg-Olivier and Biancha Machliss have been teaching for the past 30 years. From the Yoga Synergy website:

''Earth is the first of the 5 sequences, and is usually practiced at the beginning of the year after the holiday season to firmly put our feet back on the ground. Summer is hot and the practice needs to be responsive to this by being calm and cooling. The intention with which we practice this sequence is to set the foundations for the year, to create a steady mind and regular practice, the beginning of the advancement towards a long-term, stable practice.''

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners