Join now

Satya Yoga - *FIRE* Sequence Jan 6th - Mar 1st 201 (Toulouse)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hope the holiday season was wonderful no matter where or how you celebrated and that you're enjoying a wonderful start to Protected content . For those who have resolutions to be better to yourselves, continue with nourishing habits and start new activities, Synergy style Hatha yoga classes will begin again on Monday with the Fire sequence to keep us warm, healthy and motivated through the winter. We could all do with a spark... and some sparkles!

Classes for the sequence will be as follows:
@ le Jardin Culturel Protected content Saint-Bernard, Protected content Jeanne d'Arc):
Monday 19: Protected content
Tuesday Protected content and
Thursday 19: Protected content

@ Curves (1 Bis Place du Ravelin, Protected content Saint Cyprien):
Wednesday 19: Protected content and Protected content
Saturday Protected content

All classes are suitable for all ages and levels of fitness and experience (and pregnancy!) and are safe for people with injuries. We work progressively through each sequence, building and adding each week toward a more flowing, meditative, silent practice; and we work responsively, respecting the body we bring to the mat each class and adjusting where necessary to nourish it and avoid injury. Classes are drop-in so you don't need to book in advance and all you need is comfortable clothes and an empty belly.

Private classes, small group classes and corporate classes are available too. Call me for details - Protected content .

I'm also taking appointments for Swedish, Remedial and Deep Tissue massages from my room in Patte d'Oie. At the moment there's not too much of a wait so give me a buzz to book in.

Namaste :)

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners