Join now

Satya Yoga - Water Sequence (Toulouse)

Salut Everyone!

Summer is definitely over and as we move into the colder months we need to fortify ourselves. Growing from the stable base we created during the 'Earth' sequence we can start to bind the principles we learnt and deepen our practice.

The Water sequence begins on Tuesday and will continue through til the end of the year. This week's classes:

Tuesday 6-7:30pm
Wednesday 7:30-9pm
Thursday 5-6:30pm

are all at the studio at 32 Rue General Compans, right near the Mediatheque.
All you need is some comfortable clothing and an empty belly; mats and props are available at the studio.

Contact me on Protected content at Protected content for any extra info or if you have any questions. Remember also that I'm available for private and corporate classes and massages 'chez moi' in Patte d'Oie.

See you on the mat!

Hoe you're smiling,
Zoe :)

The 5 sequences I teach throughout the year were created by my teachers Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss of Yoga Synergy in Sydney. Here's what they say about the Water Sequence (from their website yogasynergy.com.au):
"Water is the second of the 5 sequences - the year is underway, routine established, the weather cooling down, but still comfortable. Water is the binding element, the conductor of all the other elements, necessary for survival. Our blood, lymph and other fluids move between our cells and through our vessels, bringing energy, carrying away wastes, regulating temperature, bringing disease fighters, and carrying hormonal information from one area to another. The water
sequence practice boosts our immune system in preparation for the winter. The intention with which we practise the water sequence is to bring about change through fluid movement."

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners