Join now

Yoga in English (Toulouse)

Hi Everyone!

I've just joined InterNations and thought I'd let you know about my classes here in Toulouse. I'm a qualified Aussie naturopath and massage therapist with a particular passion for yoga. I've been practising yoga for the past 15 years and teaching for the last 6.
I also offer private classes and home visits.

Yoga in English @ 32 Rue Compans Protected content
(200m from the Mediatheque)

Mondays: Hatha Yoga Protected content
Tuesdays: Calligraphy Yoga Protected content
Wednesdays: Hatha Yoga 5: Protected content
Protected content Yoga 7: Protected content

All classes are drop-in, no bookings necessary.
Please come on an empty stomach and wear comfortable clothes.
Yoga mats and props are provided but feel free to bring your own if you like.
Classes are safe for people with injuries and illnesses but please let me know beforehand.

The idea is to get moving for increased strengh, flexibility, health and happiness!

If you have any questions or would like to know more, drop me a line here, email Protected content or call Protected content .

Hope you're smiling :)
Zoe

The Hatha Yoga I teach is from Yoga Synergy in Sydney. This is from their website on the Air sequence:
Air is the fourth of the 5 sequences, designed to lighten the body and spirit as we move out of the winter and into the spring. In Ayurvedic terms, Air (Vaayu), the wind, is “backdrop” of our environment (the surroundings that we may not always notice). Air is the second lightest element next to ether, in that we can perceive it both visually, and tactilely (in tree branches moving in the wind or in the feel of it on our skin). The intention with which we practise this sequence is to move the stale energy of winter, and bring a lightness to the being, increasing mobility and movement through all our systems.

Toulouse Forum

Our Global Partners