Join now

Last Night InterNations Event was a BLAST!!!!! (Trinidad & Tobago)

I would like to thank members for coming out to make this event a success. Everyone who attended had a GREAT time. The food was delicious especially the Sheppard Pie, which was my favourite. The DJ was exceptional and certainly knew how to mix the back in times with the soca music. He had the crowd really worked up and did they show their appreciation.

By the way, Rhonda and I were the 1st ones on the dance floor. We trinis really like to party. Sarina was the best!! It was a pleasure to watch her face light up every time the DJ played one of her favourite songs. Ulric too had everyone laughing at his antics on the dance floor. Earl and Alejandro had a great time watching everyone enjoying themselves. The greatest one for the evening was Ronald. He was just so ecstatic when he saw the InterNations sign on our table. My thanks goes out to him for assisting with some very helpful connections made at the event. Turns out that his cousin, who he came with, I have known for years and have partied with on numerous occasions. Special thanks goes out to Simone and Wendy, members of my events committee, who have been very supportive of making our InterNations Events memorable and soon a "must attend" event once a month.

The Live Band did a great job of getting the crowd into the groove of the Irish music. There was an Irish Jig competition and lots of giveaways based on entrance tickets, so everyone had an opportunity to win something including blackberry phones.

Once again, I forgot my camera at home so had to make do with my blackberry camera. Simone and Earl will be posting pictures from their cameras. So you can check out the "scenes".

See you all at the April Event.

Janice

Trinidad & Tobago Forum

Our Global Partners