1. DO NOT....Attempt to "throw waist" on ah young girl wit' ah 6' 6" ignorant
Protected content home close up for de season.!
2. DO NOT....Drink an' drive... alcohol is ah expensive t'ing, plus yuh could spill it on
Protected content nice clothes.
3. DO NOT....Feel dat de red-woman who smile an' jump wit' you in de ban'
Protected content , go even want tuh SMELL yuh on Ash Wednesday...ask she husband!
4. DO NOT....Stan' up in front of dem speakers tuh "get de vibes".. is not ah
walkman an' I eh shoutin' at nobody after Carnival.!
5. DO NOT....Buy corn soup from ah Rastaman name "Dutty".
6. DO NOT....Go to ah fete wit' shoes dat have strap... unless yuh like walkin' barefoot(dis is not ah formal occasion..use yuh sense l'il bit, nah..!)
7. DO NOT....Wear white on J'ouvert morning.
8. DO NOT....Feel you is de bes' swimmer in Maracas Bay... we eh have time tuh
Protected content for yuh till after Ash Wednesday! (AHEM!)
9. DO NOT....Argue wit' ah drunk coconut vendor because "it eh have no jelly"...
Protected content man obviously know how tuh use ah cutlass! (yuh could spell 'chop' an'
10. DO NOT....Wear ah size "Small" costume, if yuh nickname is "T'ick T'ing".
Call Protected content clarification of any of the above.