Job Offer: Procurement Manager Assistant (Tripoli)
Joud Libya Oil Services is a joint venture oil service company established since Protected content it has over the past years a significant increase of activity.
Joud Libya Oil Services offers high standard logistic services dedicated for Oil & Gas industry and directly contracts with oil & gas Companies and/or its Subcontractors.
To support the growth of its activity in various fields, Joud Libya Oil Services always invested in human resources and will need in a near future to hire high level potential personnel with or without experience.
For its expansion phase, Joud Libya Oil Services is recruiting a Procurement Manager Assistant.
- Implement and maintain procurement procedure;
- Develop, review and approve administrative, purchasing and clerical procedures to maintain efficiency of operations and reduce duplication;
- Maintain proper filling and documentation flow of strategic procurement;
- Manage and maintain vendor, registration and database;
- Negotiate right buy, right price, right quality and right quantity;
-Coordinate the logistic of supply and delivery to ensure meeting project and internal customer schedule;
- Build strategic alliance with key supply and delivery to ensure meeting project and internal customer schedule;
- Manage supplier relationships for effective cost and purchasing strategies;
- Team Leader;
- Communication and decision making skills;
- Planning skills;
- Good adaptability for multinational environment;
- Fluent in English, read and written;
Those who find themselves qualified for this position should send an introduction letter and a CV and should specify the job they applied for to the following e-maill Protected content