Join now

Looking for Work around the Trondheim Fjord

Hello everyone,

I am an experienced leader with 7 years of work in several skilled positions. As a Non-Commissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps, I have provided leadership/advised several foreign and domestic agencies, both military and non-military, in order to achieve US and NATO Objectives across 3 continents. I have completed Special Operations Schools, currently possess a US Secret Security Clearance, and have a clean record with honorable service. Before my time in the Military, I was the Head Gunsmith for Fort Daniel Inc. In that position, I was responsible for experimental ammunition development as a Project Manager, metal working on both manual lathe and milling machines as a Machinist, and the manufacture and repair on client’s weapon systems as the Operations Manager. I was also responsible for finances for each of my areas and for records keeping in order to assist in having smooth annual audits by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF). I am currently finishing my preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and am currently a Maintenance Support Technician.

I am extremely adaptable and flexible to challenges and have a very broad set of skills to offer. If my qualifications meet the needs of any of you, I would welcome the opportunity of talking to you to elaborate more on my expertise. Should you have any questions about my professional qualifications or if you need references, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Trondheim Forum

Our Global Partners