Join now

Arabic Lessons in Sidi Bou Said/ La Marsa area (Tunis)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce our language center to you. At Centre Sidi Bou Said de Langues et d'Informatique we offer lessons in Modern Standard Arabic, classical Arabic, French, English and the various dialects of Arabic such as those of North Africa and the Levant.

Registration is on-going as lessons run throughout the year and we address the needs of students wishing to take short courses for a month, two weeks or for however long the duration of their stay may be, as well as flexibility in choosing the lesson times whether in the morning, afternoon or after work in the evening.

I'd like to invite everyone to attend our open house next week on Thursday, September 22 beginning at 8 PM to meet the Arabic professors and enjoy an evening of live classical Arabic music and complementary refreshments.

Next week's event is the kick-off for our Fall series of "Nights at Center Sidi Bou Said" with more events to follow including Arabic calligraphy classes, pottery-making, cooking club, conversation practice groups, movie nights, guest lectures on current political and cultural topics, painting classes and more exciting activities.

We are conveniently located around the corner from the Sidi Bou Said TGM Station at 4, rue Abou El Kacem El Chebbi Take care and I look forward to meeting everyone. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information at Protected content or Protected content .

Ma3salaama,
Whitney Stanton

Tunis Forum

Our Global Partners