Join now

Dinner and dancing at Angelina the 6th of November (Tunis)

In case you have not received the invitation to the Dinner party organized at the restaurant Angelina the 6th of November, please contact me directly, and I will make sure that you receive it. But here are the most important details:
The theme is “Black & White” (dress code of the evening) and for the price of Td 50 per person, you will be handed an aperitif upon arrival, be served a 3 course dinner including wine, be entertained with live music and musical surprises and hopefully end by dancing the night away!
In order to facilitate the organization of the evening for Angelina, all booked tickets have to be picked up and paid in advance as soon as possible. This will be possible as from now, or you can pay when we meet at the InterNations Get-Together of October which will take place next Wednesday the 20th at the restaurant Le Cap from 7-9pm. So please do not hesitate to contact me by mail or phone (see details here below).
Please note that there is only a limited number of tickets available! And first come, first served…..
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Pernille Greiff

Tunis Forum

Our Global Partners