Join now

Visiting LIBYA (Tunis)

Hello everybody,

Since I have moved to Tunisia and started meeting and making friends from different nationalities, I found out that there are so many of you guys are interested in visiting Libya....and discovering its old roman cities, tasting the local food, knowing about traditions, etc.

I have just got back in touch with an old Libyan friend (Thanks to facebook :-) )who is managing a Libyan travel agency in Tripoli called AFRICANA COMPANY FOR TOURISM SERVICES which organizes tailor made trips to Libya and offers assistance with Visa process.

For those who are interested in visiting MY COUNTRY I am suggesting a 4 days program (Tripolitaine) I think that would be perfect with enough time to visit three important sites in North West of Libya:

LEPTIS MAGNA: An African Rome brought out from the sand.
SABRATHA: A mixture of civilizations (the Punic, Roman and the Byzantine).
TRIPOLI: The political and commercial capital (the old city, the national museum and other districts still showing Italian imprint).

As I mentioned before it depends on you guys and on what you would like to do and see in Libya....

Please visit these two sites to find some useful informations about Libya:

Protected content
Protected content

if any one needs more information, please email me at: Protected content , I will be pleased to pass you the program and prices.

Cheers,
Sameh

Tunis Forum

Our Global Partners