Join now

Web / communication/ Marketing adgencies needed (Tunis)

Hello folks,

I'm gonna start this message by introducing the company i'm working with.

With more than 10 years experience in online marketing, Edatis allies expertise and technological know-how, to help companies optimize their online marketing campaigns and develop powerful e-business strategies.

With Edatis Dialog, you can handle all your online marketing campaigns with a few clicks through its complete and user-friendly platform Dialog. You benefit from a variety of online media mix features including: Emailing, SMS, Dataweb (e-crm management) and global web tracking (tracking of sponsored links and display ads campaigns, web analytics).

On the other hand, Edatis Web Agency offers technological services in addition to a dedicated team of experts to enhance your e-business: e-business consulting, web development, web design, search engine optimization and search engine marketing, on-demand training.

Actually i'm looking for extending my costumers and partners networks.

Does anybody have any contact with any web / communication / marketing adgency over seas ? Local offshore companies are welcome as well :)

The recomended countries would be France,Italy,Belgium,England,Spain and The USA.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Here is my proffessional e-mail adress Protected content