Join now

Italian Cooking Classes Online (Turin)

Hello everybody!
I'm a professional chef, originally from Sardinia. I would like to invite you to my cooking classes (live streaming at this moment).
Let me present myself firs: I love social and healthy eating and I'm happy to stay with the people, sharing emotions, knowledge and experiences, discovering the differences between the cultures.
I'm specialized in Italian and Fusion cuisine, I work in a social kitchen in Turin and i do also catering and cooking classes where i mix up my roots with the rest of the world.
I'm devoted to all the entire world of food, from taste to nutrition and for ethical and pleasing choice I use only seasonal and local products, from organic farms to fair-trade chain and Slow Food presidia.
I prefer a quick cooking method that preserves the flavors, the colors and the nutrients, which involves the use of many spices, herbs, traditional and modern culinary techniques.
Due to the lockdown at home cooking now is very important to keep our mind and body active and healthy.
With the live stream class you catch the secrets of italian kitchen, the goodness and wellness of the mediterranean diet, discovering new techniques and methods of cooking healthy, good, saving money and time!
I'll guide you how to prepare a tasteful meal, how to choose the ingredients and how to match them according to the italian taste.
We don't need special tools or a big kitchen, your normal equipment for everyday cooking is enough.
Before the class you will receive the list of ingredients and tools to get ready to cook together!
During class we talk by chat and I will answer your questions so you can take home a pice of real italian culture, a new philosophy of cooking and I hope a new friend.
The class could be private or open to multiple people.
If you are interested in the class don't esitate to contact me.
We are foodies and we are social people, let's keep in touch by cooking together!

Turin Forum

Our Global Partners