If you are looking for a short/mid-term stay in Turin, this beautiful Bed and Breakfast may interest you. Is comfortable, peaceful, spacious and situated in a beautiful environment... Please read with below for an extended introduction.
-- Protected content
Bed and Breakfast ‘Il Glicine’
A perfect short-term accommodation for students looking for a place to stay, study and explore the magic of Turin!
If you are a student and you are looking for a suitable and also affordable short-term accommodation near the city centre of Turin and its surrounding picturesque villages, bed and breakfast ‘Il Glicine’ is your place to be. ‘Il Glicine’ is situated just a stones throw away from the lively city centre and also the ancient villages of Moncalieri and Nichelino... and what about the nearby parks and the river Po? This bed and breakfast has it all and so much more: an ideal place for combining studying while exploring the beauty that the region has to offer. ‘Il Glicine’ stands for pure Italian hospitality, peace of mind and just feeling at home, as your host Ornella greets you with a warm welcome.
This charming bed and breakfast consists out of two spacious (bed)rooms with a themed entourage, inspired by the travels Ornella made around the world. Students are offered the possibility to stay in ‘China’ or in ‘Africa’… while visiting Italy! A shared living room with its own kitchen, dinette, T.V. and an active fireplace is added to the comfort package that ‘Il Glicine’ has to offer. The apartment itself is surrounded by a big and beautiful garden.
‘Il Glicine’ offers more than just a place to stay and study... A swimming pool can be found nearby, free bikes are available to explore the area and there are also workshops you could participate in. And let’s not forget Ornella’s delicious cooking. And as for reaching the city centre of Turin: nearby public transport will get you there within a few minutes!
An overview of the ‘Il Glincine’ hospitality
• The best of three worlds: Turin, Moncalieri and Nichelino
• Charming entourage and environment: big and beautiful garden, parks and Po river nearby
• Two spacious, modern (bed)rooms, each with a themed entourage
• Shared living room with free usage the kitchen, TV and the active fireplace
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free bikes available
• Excellent connection with Turin city centre / public transport
• Airport shuttle service
• TO Bike subscription: free usage of city bikes in Turin
• Participate in workshops and enjoy Ornella’s cooking
• Public swimming pool nearby
• One week, per room € 200
• Two weeks, per room € 300
• Monthly, per room € 500
For more information
• General apartment Protected content
• Apartment ‘China’ Protected content
• Apartment ‘Africa’ Protected content