Join now

Apartment for rent - Located in city center (Ulan Bator)

Hello everybody,

I'm offering a really nice apartment for rent. There are only 40 households within the apartment building, which makes it very quite and clean.

It's fully furnished; located within a pretty quite area considering in a city center; very close to the major supermarkets like Minii hypermarket, Home plaza; it's walking distance to the city center BlueSky, Central Tower within 15 mins if you work in down town.

One bedroom, one living room connected with kitchen, covered balcony, windows facing south which makes it very cozy during noon, heating is very very good during winter, bathroom/toilet with shower/bath tub. Includes fully automatic washing machine, fridge, cable-ready TV (Skymedia or Univsion), stove and iron.

Tenant will pay for monthly utility fees of electricity, water, IPTV (internet, cable) which costs around not more than 50 bucks a month.

Monthly rent: Protected content
Min. months for rent: 3 months
Floor: 8 of 9
Sq.m: 57sq.m

If you are interested, me and my wife we will be happy to show the place at any time. Also, we will be happy to help you if you need local's advise, tips and help during your stay in Mongolia.

Contact address: Protected content email: newworld. Protected content