Join now

Several Open TV Jobs...Interviewing Now (Ulan Bator)

Hello, I'm looking for some great people to fill new positions at Mongol TV:

1. Translator/Personal Assistant. Must be fluent in English and Mongolian. Must be hard worker, energetic and knowledgeable in word, excel, powerpoint

2. News Assignment Editor: Must be passionate about the news. Must have good news judgement, and be able to find news stories everywhere. Must know who to contact to get important and timely information, must be excellent at multi-tasking

3. News Producers: Looking for excellent writers and communicators who can tell a great, compelling news story for TV. This is behind the scenes work. Must have good news judgement and come up with great story ideas daily.

4. Production Assistants: Looking for energetic, optimistic types, willing to work hard to help the newsroom get stories on TV every day. Must know how to multi-task and follow instructions well.

5. Nanny: Looking for someone to care for my adorable but extremely energetic 5 year old boy for about 5 hours each day. Also provide light housework. Please let me know if you are available for any of these positions or know Mongolians who can fill these positions. I am interviewing and hiring this week and next week.

Thanks!

Tami DeVine

Ulan Bator Forum