Join now

Seeking contacts; personal introduction (Uppsala)

Hi everyone,

I have just joined the site but have been living in Sweden for ten years. Currently resident in the picturesque village of Brevens Bruk in the far south of örebro län, which seems to be considered a part of the greater Uppsala region for the purposes of this site.

I'm a university graduate in French and have passed Svenska som andraspråk A and B (under the old system, now replaced by 1, 2 and 3) so I'm about as fluent in Swedish as in French these days, if not more so (French is getting rusty from disuse).

My special interest, also now the basis of my work, is astrology and its history. Those who go looking will find evidence online of my involvement with this area of study, and I'm open to offers to host talks and presentations in this area - with adequate preparation time.

This apart, I'm very interested in music and also international politics, but completely uninterested in football and TV.

Would be glad to hear from anyone in the area, any nationality at all, who might feel they can relate to me after reading that.

Best wishes to all,

Philip

Uppsala Forum

Our Global Partners