Join now

Tandem partners (Uppsala)

Hello everyone!

I would like to start a tandem (two, actually) to improve my English and my Swedish levels. I am a Spanish native speaker from Madrid. Please let me know if you are interested! :)

For English, I am considering going to work to the UK, so a native speaker from there would be very interesting. However, so far my English has been more American oriented, so continuing in that direction would be most desirable as well. My main goal is increasing my oral comprehension, that is, getting used to different accents, learn colloquial phrases and have no problem with any pace of speaking a native may have.

As for Swedish, I have only studied a bit last summer, so my level is very, very basic. This tandem, thus, would be more to get rid of the embarrassment of starting to speak in Swedish, have the other person sharing tips on grammar and so.

Whatever your goals are when it comes to Spanish, I would be glad to do my best to help you achieve them :)

Should you be interested in any of those two, you can contact me so that we can talk about our ideas on how to do this. Thank you!

Uppsala Forum

Our Global Partners