Join now

Free Coaching session - practice (Utrecht)

Hi Everyone,

As part of finalizing my executive coaching certification at the Center for executive coaching, I'd need to record 3 more final practice sessions to my trainer to get officially certified and formalize my years of coaching experience in several top multinationals, with international working and living experience.
You'd receive a free coaching session and I'd be super grateful being one step closer to my certification.

As such, I look for 3 persons who'd like to receive free coaching of about Protected content (session will be recorded, but all your data will be treated confidentially) in the area of professional development.

My focus is on ambitious emerging leaders, expats and business owners mainly in the tech/healthcare sector, who move to another country, or make a switch in their roles/industry/career or do something totally different, feel stuck in their career, make a step up, and/or like to enhance their managerial skills.

In case you're interested, please drop me a PM or reach me at Protected content .

Also feel free to book online a free consultation session via my website if you like to receive coaching.
Protected content

I provide coaching online, and in person in Amsterdam.
Being Dutch, growing up in a multicultural environment, living in 3 countries and working with and in Europe, The Americas, Asia and Africa, I can totally relate to some of the experiences expats and internationally minded professionals go to and love to guide you in your journey!
Hence the name of my company - Embrace Changes :)

I look forward to hear from you!

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Stephanie Markus

Utrecht Forum

Our Global Partners