We are 5CA, a customer experience provider with its headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a tech-savvy candidate for the position of Customer Advisor to provide support to a computer hardware company. For this position we need a candidate with strong technical knowledge.
This function is essential to our company, because you will be the point of contact between a company and its customers.
You are going to be responsible of ensuring that the client is satisfied. And we know this can be no easy task, and that’s because we need you to be solution focused and understanding.
What will you be doing?
1. Providing Customer Care services to customers, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry and to exceed his/her expectations in doing this.
2. Working together with team leaders and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
3. Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience, every time.
What are the requirements:
- You are fluent in German or French, speaking and writing.
- You have experience in a Customer Service environment, Call Center or an international business setting.
- You are a quick learner, and are open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are flexible, a strong communicator, good at multitasking and problem solving.
- You are available for a long-term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
What do we offer:
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games, as well as all the required software, tools and data base.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family, and part of a multicultural working environment.
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise.
Do you like it? Go to: Protected content