Join now

Interview Participants: Work-Life Balance Research (Utrecht)

Hi everyone,
I'm a half Japanese, half German Master's student in Social Policy at Utrecht University. I am interviewing working Japanese mothers in Japan and the Netherlands for my research project, and still looking for participants in the Netherlands: *working Japanese mothers in any paid position, with at least one child under 18 years*.
I am talking to working mothers about their experiences in using flexible work, parental leave and maternity leave policies, and how they feel about working and being a mother in both countries.
My research aims to help researchers and policy makers develop better policies to help working mothers better balance a career and family, taking national context into account. If you fit the sample and are interested or know of anyone, please message me for more information. I am still looking for the last few participants in the Netherlands, and greatly appreciate your time taking part in this research project!

「大学院の社会学部のプロジェクトで、職場と家庭のワークライフバランスの研究の為に、日本とオランダで働きながら子育てしている女性の方達を対象にインタビューを行っております。対象は、18歳以下のお子様をお持ちの働いている女性の方々です。従って、インタビューでは、職場と家庭での仕事をどのように両立されているかについてお話して頂いております。
この研究は、労働における男女雇用機会均等法などに関する重要なものであります。もしこの研究にご興味がございましたら、是非ともご連絡とご協力をお願い致します。」
お忙しい中、もしご興味があり、ご自分の体験またはこの研究の対象になる様な方をご存知でしたらご連絡頂ければ幸いです。

どうもよろしくお願いいたします。
ヴィルムスヨハナゆり
Johanna Yuri Wilms

Utrecht Forum

Our Global Partners