Join now

JObs for english speakers? (Utrecht)

I am guessing that most of you have done university. I am american and have resided in the Netherlands for 14 years. I have a husband and 3 kids. I graduated high school in Brunssum,NL in Protected content stayed and started a family here. The first two years I had a base job and then went back to america to visit. I was gone too long and lost my job there. My grandmother got sick and died and 2 months ended up being 7 months. So since then I have learned the language and completed one year of what they call MBO 1 in basic nursing. I haven't had a job since finishing that first year. I moved here to Arnhem. I am wondering if anyone knows of any jobs for regular americans turned stay at home that isn't America? Great appreciated.
My canandian friend was Lucky that she found an ad years back for a job. It was an American who started an online flower company. She was his first employee. When she tried getting me a job there, he was in the middle of a divorce and sold the company to Fleurop Online flower company and went back to California. She was able to stay on and transfer with only a high school diploma and learned the language along the way. Now if I wanted her job today I would have to have a university degree. So she was Lucky. I keep lucking out. I have been chasing the flight attendant dream and this country has so many blocks in the road, that I have wasted 14 years of my life stuck against the wall. Any advice?