Join now

Looking for writing jobs (Utrecht)

Hello,

My name is Andra, I'm living in Utrecht for a few months now and I'm looking for an English job. I'm from Romania and I have experience on writing articles in English and Romanian on topics like movies, gadgets, mobile apps, life-style, health, but I'm very adaptable to any types of writing styles.

I am currently working from home, writing for a website from Romania (articles about entrepreneurship) and for a website from California (articles about TV actors, TV shows and news), but I'm interested in finding something here, in the Netherlands.

I'm an enthusiastic person, maybe sometimes with too much imagination, who has crazy ideas of taking care of animals and who would like to learn more about drawing and painting. Still, I know what a deadline means, how to respect it and I can get very serious when I'm working on my articles.

I'm looking for an English writing job, maybe at a movie news section, but I have no problem with writing on other topics as well. I'm also interested in a Social Media Junior position because I love evolving in other types of jobs.

If you would like to find more about my skills or if you know someone who is interested in finding an online writer, please feel free to contact me here or at: Protected content and I will send you my CV.

Thank you,
Andra

Utrecht Forum