My client is looking for an Inside Business Development professional to work in their new offices in Utrecht.
Smart and dynamic, you will have to create new business opportunities by identifying prospects needs and matching the Company solution to those needs.
Creating and managing a qualified lead pipeline, you will have to convince prospects to then book qualified appointments for the Account Executives.
• Manage outbound calling activity targeting new clients
• Qualify new business opportunities and set web meetings or face to face meetings for Account Executives.
• Identify new lead sources
• Update and Manage SalesForce.com CRM for territory
• Requires a good sales experience and phone skills
• Demonstrated success in an appointment setting role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with business R.O.I. and operating expense management messages
• Resourcefulness in solving problems
• An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
• Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
• Strong work ethic
• Ideally two or more years of experience high activity business to business sales environments
• Prior B2B SaaS experience, Webex, and/or virtual sales would be beneficial but not mandatory.
• Business to Business, high activity competitive sales
• Training on sales process and products
• Great company culture
• Will demonstrate consistent over achievement of targets in a competitive sales environment.
In addition, there is an on-going requirement to improve / define team processes that will add value to the business and result in an improved customer experience and increased revenues.
Please send your CV at Protected content if you are interested to apply or require additional information.