Join now

NEW English yoga classes (Utrecht)

Hi all!

From October on I am offering Hatha Yoga classes in English (in Utrecht). The focus will be on our chakras. Each class we will focus on a different chakra, to get the energy in the body flowing again :).

What are chakras?
According to yoga tradition, we have 7 chakras, which are thought to be vortexes of energy. They lie vertically along the midline of the body. When energy becomes blocked in a chakra, it triggers physical, mental, or emotional imbalances that can manifest in symptoms such as anxiety, lethargy, poor digestion or sometimes even disease.

A well-tuned asana practice can free up energy and stimulate an imbalanced chakra, paving the way for that wonderful internal shift for which yoga is known.

During the classes we will focus on one chakra at the time and work our way up from the root chakra to the crown chakra. It’s a step-by-step process of cleansing your whole body and mind from negativity and blocks to the free flow of your life force.

Come and join me on Tuesday evenings (19. Protected content . I am a fully certified yoga and meditation teacher.

Price: EUR 10,- a class or EUR 65,- for 7 classes.
Start: 13 oktober Protected content

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to call me Protected content