NVC Mediation training program in English! (Utrecht)
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Mediation stands for mediation based on Nonviolent Communication developed by NVC founder Marshall Rosenberg and trainers John Kinyon and Ike Lasater.
The program demonstrates and teaches conflict resolution skills to help you transform your own internal and interpersonal conflicts and to informally or professionally help others to find solutions to their conflicts.
The program supports learning and skill development to:
• Facilitate people in conflict being fully heard by each other and experiencing connection to their shared humanity
• Develop empathy and compassion to connect to others’ experience in challenging conflict situations
• Return to presence and connection in the midst of the intensity of conflict
• Express yourself from connection with your own needs and those of others
• Make and support others in making clear requests to develop collaborative conflict resolution strategies
The trainings program develops abilities in various conflict contexts. Like:
• Effectively mediate as a “third party” professionally or in your role at work
• Lend your skills informally to support people in your life in conflict
• Peacefully resolve conflicts between yourself and others
• Transform two (or more) voices battling in your own head
• Apply mediation skills to conflict coaching and working with groups
Our NVC mediation immersion program consists of 3 modules of 5-day-long training retreats, with monthly support calls in between and weekly (phone or in-person) practice sessions with fellow students. The program is designed to be a learning community that supports you to develop your abilities to apply NVC skills to being a mediator and to “mediate your life” in all aspects of conflict—inner and outer, in your own life and those around you.
Only when you have finished module 1 , you are asked to decide for module 2 and 3.
This training will be facilitated by Jan van Koert and Katharina Grote-Schwinges, both of whom are experienced mediators and Nonviolent Communication trainers.
Retreats are held on: June Protected content , September Protected content November Protected content .
Venue: Conference Center ‘De Hoorneboeg’, Hoorneboeg 5, Hilversum, The Netherlands. Protected content the middle of nature.
Next to English we are able to speak Dutch and German.
Tuition: € Protected content € Protected content € Protected content
Accommodation: € Protected content double room)
Single room: additional € Protected content availability)
Deposit to register: € Protected content
Discount for paid registrations received by April 1, Protected content € Protected content
Check Protected content (English) and Protected content (Dutch) or contact us for more information.
Vine Coaching & Training
Jan van Koert