Join now

subleting in the very centre of Utrecht

Dear all,

I am going in field-work in my country for two months, and therefore I am subletting my two rooms in CatharijneSingel, Utrecht from the 21st of September Protected content of December Protected content .

The house is very central, and is located: 7 min walk from the Central Station “Hoog Catharijne”; 5 min walk from the “Springhaver” Theatre Café; 10 min walk from the “Louis Hartlooper Complex” and 5 min walk from the Oudegracht. It is a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood.

This is a good option for those of you who are recently in Utrecht, it would give you time to look around for a longer term accommodation, and for those of you who are in temporarily contracts.

The two rooms are quite spacious (a living room and a bedroom), both 38 square meters and are fully equipped. 24 hours internet access and TV. Each of the rooms is equipped with sinks for washing the hands, faces and doing the daily routines.

The toilet, the shower and the kitchen are divided with two neighbors living in the building, who are very nice and social people.

The building spaces, stairs, toilet, kitchen and the shower are cleaned once a week from somebody (this is an extra offered service).

There is no registration to the Municipality offered.

I request Protected content per month all inclusive.

I request you to leave the building on the 8th of December in the morning. I come back from the field-work on the 7th around the midnight.

It needs to be a tidy, clean and quiet person, since we are all working people in the building and no one is fun of big parties or rumors in the house.Smoking is not allowed either, unless you go outside, in front of the house. There are two rooms, but it is allowed for only one person, according to the contract, so there should be no break to this rule, otherwise there are fines involved.

If you sense that you qualify of the requests, or are interested please do send me an email and we can arrange a viewing in the coming weeks, and I can send some photos primarily.

Kind regards,
Arla Gruda

Utrecht Forum