Join now

Help needed for education trip to Valencia

Hello,

My name is Ruben Ensink. And I am a member of the committee which arranges an education trip to Valencia. This trip will be arranged for a group of enthusiastic recently graduated engineers of the Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Enschede, The Netherlands. This group is now taking a one-year postgraduate course in Business Engineering.

One of the disciplines of the course is arranging several business-related field trips to gain insights into the operational management and business management within an organization. The main objective is to compare different management strategies between The Netherlands and abroad.

For this one-week study tour to Valencia should contain at least five company visits in different industries. The company visits we have in mind contain a business presentation, a guided tour of the company and perhaps a workshop. Therefore I am asking your help, to help us find suitable companies, or to let us visit your company to visit and to exchange our different views.
The group contains twenty-four students and two teachers and the study tour will take place between 31 January and 7 February. We are looking forward to get in contact with you and discuss the opportunities.

We would really appreciate your help, if you have any suggestions please sent them towards our email: Protected content .

Yours faithfully,

Ruben Ensink
Committee Business Trip Spain
Protected content

Valencia Forum

Our Global Partners