$1900.00 per month. Furnished One Bedroom and Office. 15th Floor facing North and park. Beautiful views, and inspiring office setting. Rent amount negotiable for the right fit.
Stunning 1 bedroom furnished condo in the ultra sought-after Eden building! Located in the heart of Yaletown, (trendy downtown neighbourhood) it is walking distance to EVERYTHING that Vancouver offers: the hottest restaurants, shops, cafes, bars and night clubs, and of course, the beautiful Seawall and many parks.
*** 2 blocks from Canada Line station (rapid transit to Vancouver International Airport, Richmond Olympic Village, BC Place/ GM Place)***
Guests can enjoy the park directly across the street, Blenz coffee house downstairs, the Seawall 2 blocks away, and the convenience of the Choices Supermarket across the street.
Secure parking will be included.
Queen size bed in the bedroom and a sofa that opens into bed, making the suite for sleeping up to four, to accommodate any out of town visitors. A full supply of linens and towels are provided.
Dark Hardwood Floors. Beautiful kitchen, with gas stove and stainless steel appliances.Fully equipped with everything including kitchen utensils, spices, cleaning products, etc.
• 1 bedroom
• 1 den/office
• 1 bathroom, with large jetted bathtub
• In-suite washer/dryer
• High-speed Internet, Cable TV
• Electric fireplace
• Great layout
• Open,covered, north-facing balcony
• Granite countertops
• Bedroom: queen sized bed, bedside tables, dressers, large closets, TV
• Living room: comfortable sofabed, arm chair, TV, stereo, etc.
• Kitchen: gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, garburator, coffee-maker, toaster oven, utensils, etc.
Eden amenities include:
• Lounge/ Party room (pool table, flat screen TV, kitchenette, couches, etc.)
• Gym and Yoga room
• Hot tub
• Steam room
• Inner courtyard
One month’s rent as damage deposit, to be refunded as per no damage, minus $100 any cleaning costs.
Rent payable upon agreement.
Credit check may be required.
Absolutely no smoking and sorry no pets.
Please let me know a little bit about your situation via email. Protected content