Join now
Log in Join

General information to move to Canada :-) (Vancouver)

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for some information about how to move to Canada. I know about this site: Protected content and I read it, but I am not sure about which kind of Visa should I ask.

I am musician, I did the bachelor in my country (Spain) and I will finish my master degree in Tallinn (Estonia). I know that I have to do some procedure to know the equivalence of those degrees in Canada, but I don't know how to do and how long will take.

When I will finish the master degree I would like to move to Canada (Vancouver if it is possible), to try to find some job and live there. Which kind of Visa do I need to search job? I know about the Working Holiday Visa, but I don't know if it is called also visitor visa, or if it is another one. I also would like to know if it is possible to search for a job from internet, I mean, is there some site where I could find some offers?

About living there or searching for a flat, what is the best option? Search some flat or maybe there is some kind of dormitory or other option (cheaper) where I could search?

I would be really happy if someone could help me with some information :-) I would like to move after the summer, and I am a little bit lost... For the moment I think the most important is to know how to get the correct Visa and to know all the procedure to be able to stay in Canada searching for a job.

Thank you very much for your time!

Vancouver Forum