Join now

internship search jan-february/march '15 (Vancouver)

Hello together!

I am Antonia and I wanted to introduce myself as I am searching for an internship in Vancouver..

I am in the 3rd year studying international management with my majors in finance. I already worked in a bank as well as in other companys in Germany and aboard. I will be in Canada from January on and I am free for about 2 month (I can work till the 6. of March at the latest). I would absolutely agree continuing an internship after finishing my studies by the end of June Protected content that may be a benefit for both sides.

My highest interest is to find an internship in finance or strategic management. But as my studies include general business I am also very happy to work in other departments i.e. production, business development… Getting new experiences aboard is extremely important for my academic as well as personal development and I am hardly motivated to work and live in Vancouver.

If you know anything or have any advice for me I really would appreciate it so much !!

Thank you in advance for the support and if you have any questions pls. always contact me. (I am also thinking of buying a phone card to make contacting people easier).

Best wishes,

Antonia Schöller