Join now

Looking Job in Vancouber/Surrey/Fraser Valley area (Vancouver)

Hello,
I'm Gionata Deri. I'm an italian Computer Technician. I'd like work and live in Canada and I've some relatives in Surrey, BC that could support my application for reference in language skills and all you want know about my professional experience. I know a lot of tips and tricks about computers and software functionality. My life is the PC and I've a computer since I was 5 years old. In this moment I'm working for a Company as Help Desk technician but I'm managing several kinds of servers (SQL, Oracle, Lotus, AD), devices (Notebook, Desktop, Workstation, Blackberry, Smartphone) and OS (Windows based usually). My work experience in Computers, Network and all the IT jobs, starts since Protected content you can see by my resume. In my life I considered the learning is never finished and I completed a Post Secondary School Course as "Web Application Programmer" in Protected content . I manage just no public servers, actually, so I haven't any example to send you. I worked for great companies like Vodafone or Nokia or Sony as Call Centre Agent in IT Technical Helpdesk position and for an italian ISP (Siportal) as IT Technical Helpdesk Assistant Supervisor. I worked in this position for 2 years. So I know I could be the best chance for your company. I can understand your doubts hiring an Italian person who still does not have permission to work in Canada, but I can assure you that my desire to "flee" from Italy is very strong and I would not move to Canada for a few years, but forever. You only have to sponsor my work permit and you'll not regret ever.

Vancouver Forum