Join now

One BR available in spacious 2BR Kitsilano Apt. (Vancouver)

I am looking for a roommate starting in early March. The unit is a 2-bedroom apartment in Kitsilano (4th and Burrard) with 1 bathroom, ~ Protected content . This unit is cool and unique because we have no residential neighbors (that we share a wall with…)! Pizza Hut is below, and no one side-to-side. There is a moderately sized private patio (4 x 10m) with BBQ and patio chairs/table. Two skylights in the living room provide a lot of nice natural light, even in the gray Vancouver winters. All floors are laminate (look like wood) except for the bathroom (tiled). The living room is furnished with a couch, seat and coffee table. I’ve also got a home mini-theater setup. Your room has a closet and its own small-ish balcony (with a small view of the mountains and Molson Brewery!). Rent is $1300/person/month, internet $45/person/month, and utilities ~$ Protected content (depending on time of year). I have a dog, but I’m not sure if a second pet would be allowed.

The location is great with 1) many restaurants within minutes’ walk, 2) great bus connections to downtown and UBC literally right outside the door, 3) beaches ~15 minute walk, 4) and no residential neighbors to annoy you or you to annoy! ~Thirty minute bike ride to UBC or 15 minutes on an express bus.

I’m looking for typical roommate characteristics: respectful, communicative, nice, fun. Male or female, it don’t matter. And hopefully you don’t just tolerate dogs, but like/love them! Because you will be interacting with my dog a lot.

Thanks for looking!

Vancouver Forum

Our Global Partners