Join now

Seeking a JOB in Metro Vancouver

I am looking for a job in Metro Vancouver area and thought that maybe someone could be interested in offering something for me.

My diverse core skills range from supervision of field staff and operations, business development including sales & marketing, and technical analysis and writing. My field work experience includes alternative energy & resource recovery; environmental engineering and program coordination, waste management, and building materials / construction.

I have worked in various industries such as construction, environment, and alternative energy. I possess exceptional technical expertise which I have used to optimize, set up, modify and assess the manufacturing process. In order to produce quality goods, I have used cost effective methods minimizing any effects on the production level.
I’m confident that my totally over 10 yrs managerial work experience including almost 2 yrs Canadian one would facilitate a seamless transition and allow me to make an immediate and positive impact. I am a permanent resident in Canada.

I look forward to discussing my relevant work experience and academic qualifications with you and also explaining how I contribute to your company's continued growth and success.

Please feel free to contact me if you require clarification or any further information. I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing form you.