Join now

Seeking Job in Canada (Vancouver)

I am an International Civil Servant in the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) and I wish to seek other employment opportunities suitable to my skills and knowledge in Canada as a Health Professional as Program Manager/Project Officer. Some of my experience includes, working with human rights, public education, public engagement, and eight years in a government operated hospital. Moreover, I am fluent in English and have some French language capabilities.
My skills include program management, organizing events such as workshops, seminars and conferences, and facilitator training. Management skills I have include budget development and management, support formulation for work plan development, and contract management. In addition, I very much enjoy working in an organization where I have the ability to participate in a team environment while being able to introduce and where appropriate, implement my own creativity and ideas. I wish to relocate to Canada at the earliest convenience for personal family reasons.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Vancouver Forum