Join now

Seeking Job in Canada (Vancouver)

I am an International Civil Servant in the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) and I wish to seek other employment opportunities suitable to my skills and knowledge in Canada as a Health Professional as Program Manager/Project Officer. Some of my experience includes, working with human rights, public education, public engagement, and eight years in a government operated hospital. Moreover, I am fluent in English and have some French language capabilities.
My skills include program management, organizing events such as workshops, seminars and conferences, and facilitator training. Management skills I have include budget development and management, support formulation for work plan development, and contract management. In addition, I very much enjoy working in an organization where I have the ability to participate in a team environment while being able to introduce and where appropriate, implement my own creativity and ideas. I wish to relocate to Canada at the earliest convenience for personal family reasons.

Vancouver Forum