Join now

Sustainability/Environmental Jobs in BC (Vancouver)

Hello All

I would be interested to hear of any opportunities that might be available. I am a highly motivated post-graduate with 5 years professional experience of sustainability and environmental services in the UK. I am hoping to move to British Columbia in the near future and as such, I am actively seeking employment in Vancouver and the greater areas. I am looking for a new position where I hope to use my experience, enthusiasm and professional drive specifically in energy management/reduction, surveys/reports, design/implementation and renewable energy projects.

In relocating to Canada I am hoping to experience a new culture and way of life. Importantly though, I hope to progress my career and become an effective member of a locally based organization. I always strive to make a difference through my work and achieve the highest standards. I am extremely hard-working and feel I have the relevant skills, drive and enthusiasm to be an asset to any team and would relish the opportunity to work in my chosen field.

Thanks for looking

Rob Hatcher