Join now

Sustainability/Environmental Jobs in BC (Vancouver)

Views

Hello All

I would be interested to hear of any opportunities that might be available. I am a highly motivated post-graduate with 5 years professional experience of sustainability and environmental services in the UK. I am hoping to move to British Columbia in the near future and as such, I am actively seeking employment in Vancouver and the greater areas. I am looking for a new position where I hope to use my experience, enthusiasm and professional drive specifically in energy management/reduction, surveys/reports, design/implementation and renewable energy projects.

In relocating to Canada I am hoping to experience a new culture and way of life. Importantly though, I hope to progress my career and become an effective member of a locally based organization. I always strive to make a difference through my work and achieve the highest standards. I am extremely hard-working and feel I have the relevant skills, drive and enthusiasm to be an asset to any team and would relish the opportunity to work in my chosen field.

Thanks for looking

Rob Hatcher

Vancouver Forum