URGENT - Booth Facilitators - Vancouver
We are recruiting Booth Facilitators for a major annual congress in Vancouver taking place from the 18th-21st April Protected content duties will include: Engage visitors, take them through a demonstration/tour of stand, collect business cards, General booth duties.
Monday, April 18th: 2:30PM - 7:00PM
Tuesday, April 19th: 10:30AM - 4:30PM
Wednesday, April 20th: 10:30AM - 4:30PM
Thursday, April 21st: 10:30AM - 3:30PM
Rate: $30.00 US Dollars per hour x 21.5 hours – Total $645.00 USD inclusive of travel and lunch allowances.
- Excellent experience in promotions, trade shows, live events
- Strong communication skills
- Engaging attitude
- Sales promotion skills
- Reliable, self-confident, punctual and professional persons
- Fluent English
- Live or have accommodation in Vancouver
Please send the below details to Protected content
- your CV
- a short paragraph with your motivation
- Protected content
○ professional headshot,
○ a full length photo in a business suit/Dress
○ and some pictures from past events.
Successful candidates will be invited for a short skype interview - interviews taking place now!