Join now

135m² top floor, castle-like in park, 3rd district (Vienna)

135 m in spacious historic building, top floor, unique view, quiet,centrally located, reachable by public transport,3rd district: subletting my apartment from September until February!

As I will be working abroad from September Protected content February Protected content , I am subletting my apartment. Being part of the Arsenal, the building is uniquely beautiful and the atmosphere both noble and relaxing. Located next to Quartier Belvedere and surrounded by a quiet park, it is easy reachable by public transport and it’s about 15 minutes walk to the city center (1st district). Adding to the convenience of the place, grocery store and doctor are within the same building. Being suited to either a couple/single or shared house for two people, the 135m are divided into 3 rooms, bathroom, entrance floor and storage room. 4m rooms’ height make for quite a spacious feeling. Living rooms are equipped with chimney(s). The kitchen is fully equipped and the apartment is decently furnished. The rent will be 900,- per month, excluding heating

for pictures see Protected content

Vienna Forum