Join now

2 Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment 17th (Vienna)

Posting on behalf of close friend as he is travelling for the next year and we were living in it, but a job offer back in Australia has brought me back hence the furniture.

2 Bedroom, fully furnished apartment in the 17th (Elterlein Platz).
Connections to the 9 (Westbanhof) and Protected content across the road. All shops are within 50m (Lidl, Billa, Bipa, DM etc).

Quiet complex located above the Erste Bank. Old style building but as the bank is there, its very clean and in good order.

In front of the building is Kindermanngasse school and a church to the right with offstreet parking.

2 bedrooms with one being the main bedroom with a queen bed and the other with 2 singles.

Large family room with kitchen. New appliances (cook top and oven). Dishwasher and fridge too

Large entrance corridor with huge amounts of storage, separate toilet.

Bathroom is a combo bathtub and laundry either side of the walk way through to the main bedroom.

All furniture is 3 months old. My personal things i.e. dishes, pots and pans and linen will be removed but you get all the big things for the duration of the tenancy.

I'm only asking for 2 months Deposit and no provision as its a private tenancy.

You also have, in the price UPC with 150mbs internet / TV channels and also gas / electricity included.

Price per month is Protected content for either 6 or 12 months. You will not find a cleaner apartment with so much amenities around you. Everything is included for this price.

Pics can be sent by request to my email: Protected content . Inspections can be done by appointment with my friend on weekends.

[IMG] Protected content

Vienna Forum