Join now

3-hour Photography Class in 1070 Vienna November 7

Hi everyone, I'm Okello and I moved here from Washington DC back in February. In the US, I'm a photography instructor and wanted to try to also hold classes in Vienna. If you are interested in taking my class you can check out some of the links or contact me if you have any questions. The class is in English and currently I only speak English with a little bit of German.

I have been teaching my 3 hour photography workshop called "Take Your Camera Off Program Mode!" since Protected content it has been taken by thousands of budding photographers from beginner to intermediate in over 70 cities across the US and we moved to Vienna in February and now I am doing classes here for the first time.

Date: Saturday November 7, 10AM to 1PM
Price: €69 (pay at the door)
Bring your DSLR
Register at Protected content
or call me, Okello, at Protected content

Protected content

My website:
Protected content

See for yourself what people say about the workshop in various US cities on Yelp
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

I'm so confident I can get you ready to shoot in manual mode that I will give you your money back if you're not satisfied.

The class covers F-stops, ISO, shutter speed, RAW vs jpeg files, precise focusing, flash, and of course, how to take your camera off auto mode for good!

Here's what customers say:

"In one afternoon the class took me from a complete novice with a DSLR to someone with an understanding of things like aperture, ISO, and shutter speed and gave me the ability to take pictures with confidence."

"Awesome class! Cut to the chase instruction with an abundance of knowledge, sprinkle in some photo newbie humor and 3 hours flew by! Okello makes you confident to GET OFF AUTO MODE!"

"Okello was amazing! Very informative - I feel empowered to take on many new photographic challenges now! He was also delightful - great personality and really connected with the audience... and gave practical and useful advice to us 'wanna be' photographers! Thanks, Okello!"

"I took a 6 week class at a camera shop - learned nothing! Took this class and in 3 hours, I feel comfortable using this "thing". : ) Thank you Okello!!"

These are the subjects covered.

1. Aperture - How to blur the background in your images
2. ISO - How that ISO number can help your images.
3. Shutter Speed - Stop blurring your subjects!
4. Lenses - What should your next purchase be?
5. Precise Focusing - No more waiting for the camera to focus!.
6. RAW Files vs. JPEG - Learn why you must shoot RAW
7. White Balance - How to eliminate weird colors in your images.
8. Shooting Modes - How to be fearless in manual mode.
9. Using Flash - The easy principle behind flash photography.

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners