Join now

72m2 Apartment 5th district / €750 + bills (Vienna)

I live in a fantastic apartment in the 5th district, Kliebergasse with Hauslabgasse and I am moving out, so I'm looking for somebody who is interested to take over my contract with the owner.

I'm moving out because I'm leaving Austria, the flat is perfect, it has
- An Entrance room
- A large living room
- A large bedroom
- A bathtub + shower
- New kitchen (1 year old), dishwasher, oven, fridge
- Washing Machine

The bedroom and living room have doors which can be opened to join both into a large single room, it's what I do and I never close them, I prefer the open space.

The toilet is separated, so you can use the toilet and bathroom at the same time

The water heater is brand new since last year

It's interior, so it's not noisy from the street outside, it has two french windows that open up and trees and nature, so it's really peaceful and quiet

The kitchen and bedroom also have windows the flat has a lot of natural light

There are built in cabinets into the walls, so you don't need to take up living space with cupboards for clothes, it's very very practical as it means more space for you to live in.

It's fourth floor, with elevator, trash is in the basement and around this place are numerous supermarkets: billa, eurospar (two of them), hoffer and some smaller corner shops for buying simple things on sunday.

It's right next to Kliebergasse or Laurenzgasse Tram stops, so you have easy access to the city and to Wien Haupbanhof if you want to travel outside vienna.

I'm paying €750 a month, plus bills, it's no more than €100 a month for bills, maybe less if you are not consuming much like me.

The landlord is very respectful and very quick to help with potential problems (such as the water heater which broke last year, was replaced in two days with no fuss)

If you're interested, please contact me and I'll send some pictures, I'm home all day, every day if you want to come over and see the apartment.