Join now

Anyone in Innsbruck? I run InnsbruckExpats.com (Vienna)

Hi everyone!

I hope this finds you well.

Until InterNations gets my Innsbruck page up, I'm left to scour the Vienna page in search of Innsbruck folk. :)

I'm Christene.
An American expat songwriter living in Innsbruck with my Tirolean husband.
(Nice to "meet" you here!:)

I started and run Protected content (Expats, locals & guests) 2 years ago.
It's running strong and already has Protected content members.

My husband and I have been doing the entire operation on our own (mostly me late into the night:) and do everything you can imagine event wise. We also have a lively, safe chat group online going on. Mostly we meet up though.

If anyone lives in or is near Innsbruck and would like to join in events, you are more than welcome.
I am starting a new thing until the new web site is ready. I used to not add non-locals at all. Now I will begin letting them view the calendar should they (you?) be passing through town. There will also be a forum on the new web site where anyone can register their email and join in. The new web site should be ready in a couple of months.

We still keep the chat private for locals only as we don't like the list being open, but by all means, if you are not a local in Innsbruck but want to join events, send me a msg and I'll make sure you can view our events calendar.

I hope this finds you all in the best of ways and I hope to meet you someday soon!

warmest,
Christene

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Vienna Forum