Join now

Apartment 55 m2, 3rd district, full furnished (Vienna)

Hallo everybody!
My friend is currently renting an apartment in the 3rd district, which is really a very nice place.
If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me, so that I can send you some pictures as well!
My tel no is Protected content my e-mail address: Protected content .
The ad for the apartment is as follows:

1030, 3rd district, Dampfschiffstrasse, central location, magnificent view over the Donau canal from all rooms, renovated, full furnished with modern and tasteful furniture, 3rd floor with elevator, 55 m2, big bedroom with double bed, big living-room with a two and a three seat couch and a dining table, kitchen, bathroom, WC, entrance hall. The apartment's kitchen is equipped with stove, fume hood, fridge, oven, cutlery, dishes, potter, electric kettle. In the kitchen there is also a washing machine. The bathroom and the WC are made of a first class marble. Furthermore bedclothes, cooking accessories and various electronic devices like vacuum cleaner, radio, TV-set are also included. In the apartment there are plenty of closets to store personal things. Further in the underground there is a small storage facility.
Accomodation: The apartment is located behind the Uranya hotel on the canal coast. In the neighborhood there are all shopping facilities. Conveniently placed, city center reachable on foot in 10 min (Stubening). 4 min away from Hundertwasser Kunsthaus. Public transport: Tram: line O station Franzenbrücke, 3 min away Protected content , line 1, station: Radetzkyplatz, 3 min away Protected content , Subway: U1 & U4, station: Schwedenplatz, 10 min walking distance. Parking: short term parking zone, parking lots are always available in front of the house entries (Dampfschiffgasse and Untere Weißgerberstr). Private garage in Hintere Zollamtstr. or Hetzgasse (approx. 5 walking minutes away)
Rent: 1.000 E per month (incl. costs for water/lift etc),
Tel: Protected content , Protected content , Protected content
E-mail: Protected content